Current Month: October 11, 2017
Next month: November 08, 2017
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: October 17, 2017
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- Notice of Public Hearing
This notice is to inform the general public of a hearing by the Brisben Fire District to present the proposed budget for 2018.
Time: 7:00PM, October 17, 2017
Place: Brisben Fire Station
Purpose: To present the 2018 proposed budget and hear questions and comments from interested residents.
A copy of the proposed budget is available for inspection during office hours at the town clerk's office or from the district secretary, John Knapp (607-843-6631).
John Knapp, Secretary for the Brisben Fire District
ATTENTION RESIDENTS: The following FREE Brochures are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday:
- Take the Chill Out of Your Winter Energy Bills
- New York's Natural Gas Outlook factsheet
- Your Rights & Protections brochure
- Household Electricity Use & Energy Saving Tips booklet
- Utility Service Interruptions brochure
- Guide to Filing Complaints About Your Utility Service brochure