Current Month: July 14, 2021
Next month: August 11, 2021
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: July 20, 2021
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- ATTENTION DOG, CAT, AND FERRET OWNERS
2021 CHENANGO COUNTY RABIES CLINIC Scheduled for July 31, 2021 at the Greene Ball Flats
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!! (see pdf for details)
Town of Oxford Residents
Take notice that all vehicles and garbage cans must be removed from roadsides during a snowfall. It is also against highway law for anyone to place, or have placed, snow or ice on town roads, thereby creating a hazard for the motoring public.
To protect your mailbox please make sure it is secure and away from snow banks. The Oxford Highway Department is not responsible for repair or replacement of damaged mailboxes.
Please take notice that any unattended vehicles, left along the Town of Oxford Roads, will be towed away at owner's expense.
- NYSEG and RG&E Warn Customers of New Scam Attempts
Customers urged to report suspicious calls and be wary of requests for personal information See this PDF for more information
- OXFORD TOWN SWIMMING POOL - - NOTICE - -
The Oxford Town Board announces that the Oxford Town Swimming Pool will be closed for the 2021 season for renovating and installing the new Swimming Pool. The Town Board and Pool Staff extends their thanks to everyone for their support and generous contributions as we move forward with the project.
Six (6) New (*Free*) Pamphlets from the New York State Department of Public Services are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular office hours.
- Household electricity use and energy saving tips.
- Save money on your phone bills.
- Guide to filing complaints about your regulated utility service.
- Your rights and protections as an electric or natural gas customer.
- Take the chill out of your winter energy bills.
- Utility Service interruptions - what you should do.