Current Month: December 12, 2018
Next month: January 09, 2019
The Town Board meeting for December has been changed to the 19th
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: December 18, 2018
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town of Oxford Change of Planning Board Meeting Date
The December meeting of the Planning Board has been canceled. The next meeting will be in the new year.
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- ELECTION NOTICE Brisben Fire District
Notice is hereby given that the annual election of the Brisben Fire District will be held at the Brisben Fire Hall, Brisben, NY on Tuesday, December 11, 2018. The polls will be open from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. One Commissioner will be elected to serve a 5-year term.
Secretary for Brisben Fire Commissioners
Brisben Fire District
- ATTENTION RESIDENTS: The following FREE Brochures are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you'd prefer to request the forms directly, just fill out this PDF form and mail it in as instructed.
- Take the Chill Out of Your Winter Energy Bills
- New York's Natural Gas Outlook factsheet
- Your Rights & Protections brochure
- Household Electricity Use & Energy Saving Tips booklet
- Utility Service Interruptions brochure
- Guide to Filing Complaints About Your Utility Service brochure