Current Month: January 08, 2020
Next month: February 12, 2020
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: January 21, 2020
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- SPECIAL BUDGETARY VOTING NOTICE
Brisben Fire District
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Brisben Fire District will conduct a Special Budgetary Vote on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, between the hours of 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM, at the Brisben Fire Station, 2716 NYS Hwy 12, Brisben NY to vote upon the following proposition:
Shall the Brisben Fire Commissioners authorize a transfer of monies from the Reserve Fund, not to exceed $12,500, for the purchase of a used pumper truck?
Residents of the Brisben Fire District, who are duly registered to vote with the Chenango County Board of Elections, are entitled to vote at this election.
Any questions in reference to the proposed expenditure can be made during the election or by contacting the district secretary John Knapp at (607-372-1242).
Secretary for Brisben Fire Commissioners, Brisben Fire District
- Notice of Tax Collecting: Town of Oxford
I will be collecting taxes for the Town of Oxford, Chenango County, January 1st through May 31st, 2020 at the Oxford Town Hall, Oxford, NY. Taxes may be paid without penalty through the month of January. Office Hours are: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Also Saturday (during January only) 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
James W. Hemstrought Jr.
Town Clerk / Tax Collector
- Household electricity use and energy saving tips.
- Save money on your phone bills.
- Guide to filing complaints about your regulated utility service.
- Your rights and protections as an electric or natural gas customer.
- Take the chill out of your winter energy bills.
- Utility Service interruptions - what you should do.