Current Month: December 09, 2020
Next month: January 13, 2021
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: December 15, 2020
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- 2020 Rabies Clinic - Fall-Winter 2020
Dates and times in the PDF linked to below
Must pre-register for the clinic. If you have difficulty registering for the clinic please call the Chenango County Environmental Health offices (607) 337-1673 for assistance.
See this PDF for full details
- Public Notice
Prasinos Storage I LLC, 720 Rusk Street #227, Houston, TX 77002 has applied to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") under the provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act, 42 U.S.C. 300f et. seq (the Act), for a major modification of its Underground Injection Control (UIC) permit authorizing the injection of fluids into its Class VG experimental technology well, Romahn #1 located at 42.4293120 north latitude and -75.6327740 west longitude, Town of Oxford, New York 13830.
See full PDF with details here
- NYSEG and RG&E Warn Customers of New Scam Attempts
Customers urged to report suspicious calls and be wary of requests for personal information See this PDF for more information
- ELECTION NOTICE Brisben Fire District
Notice is hereby given that the annual election of the Brisben Fire District will be held at the Brisben Fire Hall, Brisben, NY on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The polls will be open from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. One Commissioner will be elected to serve a 5-year term.
Secretary for Brisben Fire Commissioners
Brisben Fire District
- Household electricity use and energy saving tips.
- Save money on your phone bills.
- Guide to filing complaints about your regulated utility service.
- Your rights and protections as an electric or natural gas customer.
- Take the chill out of your winter energy bills.
- Utility Service interruptions - what you should do.