Current Month: October 09, 2019
Next month: November 13, 2019
The Town Board meeting for November has been changed to the 6th
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: October 15, 2019
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING UPON PRELIMINARY BUDGET
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the preliminary budget of the Town of Oxford for the fiscal year beginning January 1st, 2020, has been completed and filed in the office of the Town Clerk, at Oxford, NY, where it is available for inspection by any interested person during regular office hours.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board of the Town of Oxford will meet and hold a public hearing on the 2020 Preliminary Budget, at the Oxford Village Hall at 8:00 pm on the 6th day of November, 2019, and that at such hearing any person may be heard in favor of or against the preliminary budget as compiled or for or against any item or items therein contained.
Pursuant to Section 113 of the Town Law, the proposed salaries of the following town officers are hereby specified as follows:
Justice $ 7,255.00
Supervisor $ 7,000.00
Councilmen (4) (combined) $ 4,536.00
Town Clerk – Tax Collector $24,008.00
By Order of the Town Board
James W. Hemstrought Jr.
- ATTENTION RESIDENTS: The following FREE Brochures are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you'd prefer to request the forms directly, just fill out this PDF form and mail it in as instructed.
- Take the Chill Out of Your Winter Energy Bills
- New York's Natural Gas Outlook factsheet
- Your Rights & Protections brochure
- Household Electricity Use & Energy Saving Tips booklet
- Utility Service Interruptions brochure
- Guide to Filing Complaints About Your Utility Service brochure