The canceled meeting of the Town Board of Oxford, NY, Wednesday, February 14, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 21, 7:30 pm in the Village Hall.
Next month: March 14, 2018
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: February 20, 2018
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- Notice of Tax Collecting: Town of Oxford
I will be collecting taxes for the Town of Oxford, Chenango County, January 2nd through May 31st, 2018 at the Oxford Town Hall, Oxford, NY. Taxes may be paid without penalty through the month of January. Office Hours are: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Also Saturday (during January only) 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
James W. Hemstrought Jr.
Town Clerk / Tax Collector
ATTENTION RESIDENTS: The following FREE Brochures are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday:
- Take the Chill Out of Your Winter Energy Bills
- New York's Natural Gas Outlook factsheet
- Your Rights & Protections brochure
- Household Electricity Use & Energy Saving Tips booklet
- Utility Service Interruptions brochure
- Guide to Filing Complaints About Your Utility Service brochure