Current Month: August 12, 2020
Next month: September 09, 2020
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: August 18, 2020
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- 2020 Rabies Clinic - July 18, 2020 9:30 am -11:00 am at the Norwich Fairgrounds.
Please enter the grounds through the gate across from Matthews Ford on East Main Street
Must pre-register for the clinic. If you have difficulty registering for the clinic please call the Chenango County Environmental Health offices (607) 337-1673 for assistance.
See this PDF for full details
- NYSEG and RG&E Warn Customers of New Scam Attempts
Customers urged to report suspicious calls and be wary of requests for personal information See this PDF for more information
- THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY INVITES PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE DRAFT UNDERGROUND INJECTION CONTROL PERMIT IN THE TOWN OF OXFORD, NEW YORK
Written comments must be submitted within 30 days of the date of this notice (i.e. by no later than July 10, 2020) (See this PDF for full details)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE 2020 U.S. CENSUS
PLEASE WELCOME THE CENSUS WORKER OR GO ON LINE AND FILL OUT THE FORM: 2020census.gov
or phone 1-844-330-2020.
Results from the 2020 Census will impact both political representation and funding for important programs and services for the next decade, so it is vital that we get every single household counted!
- Household electricity use and energy saving tips.
- Save money on your phone bills.
- Guide to filing complaints about your regulated utility service.
- Your rights and protections as an electric or natural gas customer.
- Take the chill out of your winter energy bills.
- Utility Service interruptions - what you should do.