Current Month: February 13, 2019
Next month: March 13, 2019
The town board meets every 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Town Board Agenda Outline
Current Month: February 19, 2019
The town planning board meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Village Office
Notices and Announcements
- No-Parking-Seasonal-info (PDF)
- License Fees Added To Dog Law (PDF)
- Notice of Tax Collecting: Town of Oxford
I will be collecting taxes for the Town of Oxford, Chenango County, January 1st through May 31st, 2019 at the Oxford Town Hall, Oxford, NY. Taxes may be paid without penalty through the month of January. Office Hours are: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Also Saturday (during January only) 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
James W. Hemstrought Jr.
Town Clerk / Tax Collector
- ATTENTION RESIDENTS: The following FREE Brochures are available at the Oxford Town Clerk's Office during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you'd prefer to request the forms directly, just fill out this PDF form and mail it in as instructed.
- Take the Chill Out of Your Winter Energy Bills
- New York's Natural Gas Outlook factsheet
- Your Rights & Protections brochure
- Household Electricity Use & Energy Saving Tips booklet
- Utility Service Interruptions brochure
- Guide to Filing Complaints About Your Utility Service brochure